Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST)
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology is looking for experienced English Instructors!
1) Position: Visiting Professor(English Native Speaker)
2) Job Description
1) Teaching English credit / non-credit courses
2) Conducting English related events
3) Other activities including Freshmen English camp, etc.
– 18 teaching hours,
– 12 office hours
Total: 30 hours a Week
3) Contract period
1 year starting March 1st, 2019
KRW3.2 million-3.5 million per month (depending on qualifications)
5) Requirements and Qualifications:
– A native English speaker
– Master’s degree in English, English Education, Linguistic or engineering field and 1 year of verifiable English teaching experience
6) Documents to be submitted
(1) The information of applicants must be filled in the google sheet below by February, 6th, 2019
– Google Link:
(2) All documents below must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 6th, 2019.
– A cover letter
– At least 2 recommendation letters from previous employers
* One should be from immediate past employer
– Copies of degree(s) and certificate(s)
– Copies of passport and certificate of alien registration
7) Interview (sample lecture)
– It will be held in February and further information regarding the interview (sample lecture) will be informed to the selected candidates individually.
If you have any questions contact us via email@example.com, 82-(0)52-217-4071.