Recruitment – Native English-Speaking Teachers for UNIST Language Education Center
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology is looking for experienced English Instructors!
1) Position : Full time English Instructor
2) Job Description
1) Teaching English credit / non-credit courses
-18 teaching hours,
1) Teaching children at UNIST Daycare
-18 teaching hours
3) Contract period
1 year starting March 1st, 2018
* The contract is renewable after the annual evaluation
KRW2.9 million-3.8 million per month (depending on qualifications)
5)Requirements and Qualifications:
Only candidates meeting these requirements will be contacted:
– A native English speaker
– Master’s degree in English, English Education, Linguistic or engineering field and 1 year of verifiable English teaching experience
– Bachelor’s degree (preferred major: English, English Education) and at least 2 years of verifiable English teaching experience in other universities or colleges
6)Documents to be submitted
(1) The information of applicants must be filled in the google sheet below by December, 15th, 2017
(2) All documents below must be submitted by email to email@example.com by December 15th, 2017.
– A cover letter
– At least 2 recommendation letters from previous employers
* One should be from immediate past employer
– Copies of degree(s) and certificate(s)
– Copies of passport and certificate of alien registration
7)Interview (sample lecture)
– It will be held in the middle of December and further information regarding the interview (sample lecture) will be informed to the selected candidates individually.
If you have any questions contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, 82-(0)52-217-4073.