Full time English Instructor
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology Language Education Center, UNIST
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology is looking for experienced English Instructors!
1) Job Description
– Position title: Full time English Instructor
– Covering Fields: Teaching English courses, Freshman camp, Supporting other English related activities, etc.
– Working Hours: Total 28 hours/week
– Contract period: 1 year starting March 1, 2016
* The contract is renewable after the annual evaluation
* 3-4 days of information session are needed around late January or early February
– Salary: 2.9 million-3.5 million per month (depending on qualifications)
– Benefits: A shared office equipped with a computer
6 weeks of holidays(3 weeks during Summer and Winter vacation)
2) Qualifications: A native English speaker
E-2, F-4, F-5, F-6 VISA holders
• Master’s or Doctoral degree in English/English education or engineering field
• Teaching/editing experience in other universities or colleges
• Korean-English bilinguals
• Experience of curriculum development
3) Documents to be submitted
(1) The information of applicants must be filled in the google sheet below by January 19, Tue, 14:00, 2016
(2) All documents below must be submitted by email to email@example.com by January 19, Tue, 14:00, 2016.
– A cover letter
– Resume with a recent photo attached (6 months or less)
– At least 2 Recommendation letters from previous employers
– Copies of degree(s) and certificate(s),
– Copies of Passport and Certificate of Alien Registration
4) Interview(sample lecture)
– January 22, Fri, 14:00~
– Those selected for the interviews will be contacted by the university after the first screening.
– Sample lecture: Your presentation of a sample lecture(around 15 minutes)
Q&A(around 10 minutes)
Focus on how to teach English for non-native engineering students of university level
* Sample syllabus will be sent to the interviewees
* you can bring your own material for your sample lecture presentation
If you have any questions contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, 82-(0)52-217-4072.